Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where Can I Get Katydids

MONTECITORIO WITH THE CELTIC TO THE NECK: fans "Celtic culture and Druidism"

Alonzi Lucia, a member of the youth of Fli this morning occurred at Montecitorio with a Celtic cross around his neck. Now recovering from a reporter, paying more attention to jewelry that young to the political situation, the Alonzi replied: "It 's a reference to a period far, I'm fond of Celtic culture and Druidism." Pressed by a journalist who insisted in talking about crime and law Mancino, came to his aid the 'On Benedetto Fabio Granata, "Mancino would do well to tell the truth about the murder of mafia and one thing is still around his neck, one thing is to defend certain principles. I take responsibility, is the sign of a Catholic identity. I can not find it inappropriate to be brought to House. I find it quite inappropriate to enter Deputies investigated for mafia ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment